You know the drill:
If you want a really really smooth green smoothie,you must shell pretty smooth chunk of green for brand names like Vitamix or Blendtec.
With prices around 400,500,600 and more,it can be off putting for any raw(or cooked)foodie.
But I found the way to have your raw cake, and eat it too.
After extensive research,googling,horse power comparing,square shape searching,I found this baby and preorder it prior to our house-moving trip to U.S.
First things first, so upon our arrival in December 2013, I got this monster of a blender.
Best blender ever
I order it on the dumb luck,sheerly impressed by the stats of it(3HP),tamper,square jug-very important and might I add
It exceeded my expectations , and then some…
Miiighty fine piece of equipment.
So, so happy with it.Powerful to the bone,even without the help of a tamper, it crushes a frozen fruit(try frozen persimon-hard as a rock),nuts for secconds.I like my green creations(link here- http://wp.me/p2iumO-4Z )with no water added, so for any normal blender is a lot of work, if not impossible to smoothise just a fruit and greenery without the aid of liquid.Not with this Baby-Omni.Does the job right away.Absolute best performance,best price,huge value for the money.
Did I mention it was only 279 $.
And it get’s even better. Now on sale for 240 $!
AND free shipping!!
Thanks to the folks of 3blenders, who also give a great service and guarantee.
Link here http://www.3blenders.com/Omniblenders.html
Take that Vitamix-Schmitamix and Blendtec-Schmendtec!!
I just got my hands on 2 huuuge crates of kiwi’s from my local fruit-dealer.
A great budget deal,since it’s a bulk buy and also kiwis were soft-ish and not picture perfect.
Here is what I did to them,after 2 hours of slavery in the kitchen.
Peeled kiwis ready for freezing
Here are the naked,peeled sweeties,ready to be popped in my freezer.Divided in individual plastic bags,they will last roughly till october.They are a nice addition to my daily green creation.Since I don’t put water in my green smoothie,I need some high watery fruit to add instead,so my blender doesn’t explode and blends without stuttering.Here is why you should include this ”sunny peach”(the original name for kiwis),in your raw food life:
- Disease Prevention
- Fiber: Kiwi provides 16% of the RDA for fiber and has a role in the prevention of constipation and some cancers.
- Phytonutrients: Kiwis have phytonutrients, which repair DNA, act as the body’s protection against some cancers, and function as antioxidants.
- Folic Acid: Kiwi provides 10% of the RDA for folic acid, which is important for expectant mothers and works to produce red blood cells.
- Vitamin C: One serving of kiwi gives the body 230% of the RDA for Vitamin C, which helps heal wounds, increase iron absorption, and boost the immune system.
- Vitamin E: Kiwi provides 10% RDA for Vitamin E and decreases the risk of heart disease.
- Calcium: Kiwi provides 5.5% of the RDA for Calcium.
- Chromium: Kiwi aids in regulating heartbeats.
- Copper: Kiwi provides 8% of the RDA for Copper.
- Iron: Kiwi provides 4% of the RDA for Iron.
- Magnesium: Kiwi provides 6% of the RDA for Magnesium, which can enhance your energy level.
- Potassium: Kiwi aids in fluid maintenance.
- Zinc: Kiwi helps keep hair, skin, teeth, and nails healthy.